Images are not loading and return 503 errors.

I’m using a multi-domain plugin, that allows adding multiple domains to a single site and loads the site from end pages with added domain URL:
https://wordpress.org/plugins/multiple-domain-mapping-on-single-site/

Images are loading well on the main domain with Smush CDN active, but they are not loading from an added domain, images are not loading. Images link return a 503 error.

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Andy,

I have tested this on my installation but I’m afraid that I was unable to replicate the issue and it doesn’t seem related to mapping plugin.

I have created a gallery page here predragtempa.tk/gallery, enabled Smush and Hummingbird CDN, mapped predragtempb.tk to that page by using “Multiple Domain Mapping on single site” plugin but as you can see the images are loading fine on both domains.

This seems specific to your site so could you please perform a conflict test by disabling all your plugins except for Smush, Hummingbird and Mapping and switch to default WP theme to see if the issue is gone after that?

If that doesn’t return any results can you create a staging site and grant us support access so we can investigate this further?

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Andy
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

hi, sorry for the delayed reply.
    yah, i did a test with a clean setup. it looks fine. maybe there is something on the theme.
    anyway, i had decided not to use that method and just change the wordpress settings url. and smush and humingbird cdn works as normal.

thanks.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.