Images are still not optimize

I just did a gtmetrix test on my website, I have already ran smush pro on all the images, please share why is this still happening!

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Benjamin,

I checked your settings and Super Smush option is not enabled for your site:

and by looking on gtmetrix results this is what they are suggesting: higher compression level for images.

Super Smush will compress images more - but you need to be aware that it might affect the quality of images.
    I suggest trying this option on a couple of single images to see if you quality if fine for you, also enable the option to make a copy of the image, so you will be able to restore it in case you don't like it

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Benjamin,

We never heard back from you here and if you were able to sort this out with the above suggestion?
    In addition to this there could also be some Compress & Resize reports still going on which previously needed your theme and plugins to use proper thumbnail size to resolve it.
    We have now released Smush 3.0 which introduces CDN and automatic serving of correct size images that will fit their holder so I would suggest giving it a go :slight_smile:

You can read more about this release here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/say-hello-to-the-future-of-image-optimization-smush-3-0-is-here/

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.