Images Aren't Showing

I really like the idea of being able to post from my own app in real time, rather than networked blogs or ping.fm where there's either a delay or a traffic diversion via frames.

Unfortunately, post images aren't working at all.

I've authorized everything while signed in, ticked the box for Open Graph support, uploaded a fallback image, and still my posts are going up without any accompanying images.

The text excerpt is also kind of funky. It looks like it's pulling from the HTML of the post, even though I have an excerpt available.

Is there a possible fix coming for these things soon?

In the screenshot, the first item is one posted with the auto-post of the plugin. The second item is one that I posted as a regular link through Facebook manually, and the 3rd is an item auto posted by Networked Blogs. It would be GREAT if the autopost items could look like the Network Blogs one: auto thumbnails, linked post title only and the ability to share the posted item (if you look at the bottom of the link and the Networked Blogs, it has Like, Comment and Share. The one posted by this plugin doesn't have sharing included).