Images Corrupted after wp smush

While Trying to use WP Smush the plugin seems to have corrupted the Wordpress image uploader with no image thumbnail being able to appear as well as any image that was smushed i logged into my ftp server and all the images are their and fine but Wordpress is not

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Joel,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I accessed your site and checked that. I found out that this applies also to the images that have not been smushed (optimized by WP Smush Pro).

The "Smush on upload" option is disabled and if you switch your media library to the "old list view" you'll see smush stats next to each image. There are two images at the top of the list that weren't smushed and that means that they were not "touched" by the WP Smush at all.

I tend to think that it's has not been caused directly by WP Smush and it's either a matter of some other factor or of a conflict of WP Smush and some other plugin (I see that you are actually using a few Media related plugins).

I'll need to dig deeper then so can you please tell me about any changes that were recently made to the site? I mean: were there any updates, other plugins installed, any changes to plugins settings etc? Did you use WP Smush before and it worked fine or haven't you?

Let me know please.

Kind regards,
    Adam