Images have stopped displaying for my property listings

I have a real estate website and the images of the properties have stopped displaying at listing reference A196DE.(see screenshot) .However the images are definitely uploaded and are in the media library. Therefore all our latest properties are showing up with a blank image. Help would be appreciated.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Desmond Martin,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I checked the site and for me currently none of the images are displayed on the list in back-end. However they all are there and if you edit property listing or just visit it on a front-side, images are there.

Therefore I suspect it's a caching/memory issue most likely. I can see that there's over 320 properties and the back-end listing is split to just two pages. That's a huge number of data to process in "one go" and think it may be slightly too much given that you WordPress site is limited to be able to use only 40M of memory.

Let's then start with basic steps. Please add following line to the "wp-config.php" file of your site:

define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT','256M');

This line should be placed above the "/*That's all, stop editing!*/" line. Once you add it there, please login to your site's dashboard, go to the properties listing page in dashboard, expand the "Screen options" tab and decrease the number of posts to be shown on one page. Then please clear your browser's cache and check if the images start to show up there.

Let me know if that helped, please!

Best regards,
    Adam

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Desmond,

I had a look at your site and noticed that only properties with featured image set are showing that image in the list.
    For example, if you go to last page of your properties (page 65) there are 4 posts there, 3 with image and 1 without it, the 3 with the image have featured image set.
    It looks like all you need to do is set featured image to your property posts.

If this wasn't required before perhaps the plugin image selector is not working properly with latest version of WP, so it might be something you should check with plugin developers about.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.