Images not copying over correctly.

I am using the multisite content copier plugin. My images are not copying correctly.

The content all copies fine but the images are all different images from the varying sub sites.

• Uttam Kumar
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi Alex Dutton,

So sorry to hear the inconvenience you are having. I tried to regenerate this on my test site but I could not.

So I think, this is your site specific issue. We may need additional support access to check this issue properly on your site.

You can grant support access via WPMU DEV > Support > Grant Support Access.
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Regards
    Uttam

• Uttam Kumar

Hello Alex Dutton,

I hope you are doing well today!

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

I can see from your site that you are using Advanced Custom Fields plugin to add gallery images to post and pages. I tested to my site that Multisite Content Copier copies all images of post and pages added using custom fields, but it's not copying Custom Fields Content so it's not showing anything in new post and pages. So I am affraid that it might not be an issue of Multisite Content Copier.

If there is anything else we can help you with let is know.

Kind Regards,
    Uttam

• Alex Dutton
    • New Recruit

Hi Uttam

That makes no sense as the featured images aren't copying correctly, and that is core wordpress code.

If it was just the ACF fields that weren't copying correctly I would think you point is a fair one, but if core wordpress functions aren't copying correctly that is surely down to the multisite Content Copie plugin.

Try and create a standard post and add images in there and you will see these don't copy correctly either.

Please re-look at the issue.

Kind Regards
    Alex

• Uttam Kumar

Hello Alex Dutton,

I re-looked to your site and try to copy a post to another site, it's copying featured image with the post. I created two test sites in your network to test it. I attached step by step process of image to show you that Multisite Content Copier copies featured image and not copying ACF data. And could you please create a new post with featured image and also add ACF gallery image to it and then copy that post with Multisite Content Copier. Kindly check it with two newly created sites.

If there is anything else we can help you with let is know.

Kind Regards,
    Uttam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.