Images not loading fully

Only half of the images are loading inside the Media Library. All the images in the Media Library not loading fully, but the images loads fine once the "PNG to JPEG conversion" option in Smush is disabled.

Looking forward to troubleshoot it further. At the moment the mentioned option is disabled.

• Patrick Freitas

Hi Brett

Sorry to hear that you are having this problem.

I had a closer look on this and I could see two Smush plugins on plugins list, I removed the free plugin which was deactivated and kept just the Pro version. Then I activated the function PNG to JPEG conversion and checked the library and it could load all images.

I re-check the images and the problem was back, I checked the browser console and there is a error when the library loads the images.

There is no debug.log on wp-content and I could not replicate on my end.

I will be forwarding this for our Second Level Support and they will having a fresh look on the problem.

Best Regards,
    Patrick Freitas

• Konstantinos Xenos

Hi Brett ,

Sorry for the late reply, we've been trying to replicate the issue without having success on any of our test environments. It seems that your environment is getting into a halt somewhere along the re-check of the files for some reason that is not getting recorded on the error logs.

Could you please send me your Cpanel / Plesk or server admin information as well so I can see if there are any server-side logs, to check the database as well so we can pinpoint what exactly is happening ?

To do so you can send me the information needed privately through our contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question by following this example:

Subject: "Attn: Konstantinos Xenos"
    - Server Access ( Cpanel / Plesk / Server Admin )
    Login URL:
    Username:
    Password:

- Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant URLs -or- information regarding the issue that was not included in this thread

Regards,
    Konstantinos

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.