Images not responsive in Fixer theme

Everything looks fine but when I switch to responsive editing, the images do not size down for the smaller screens. Someone mind taking a look and seeing what is causing that?

Thanks!

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Gwindylyn, hope you had a wonderful day.

when I switch to responsive editing, the images do not size down for the smaller screens

Well, I found you are using those images as region background. Do you want them to show 100% on your mobile screen? Please note, if they are shown 100% of the screen size, in mobile screen, their height will decrease in same proportion. And chances are there, your region content will go beyond the background image. Are you sure you want to do this? Or do you have another plan which I'm missing?

I could tell you better about the issue if I could see it live, check your current configuration and make some tests on your site. Would you mind allowing Support Access so we can have a closer look at this?

To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Gwindylyn
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Sorry for the delay. I enabled Support Access. Essentially I would like those sections to scale better. The top and bottom I would like to scale to show mostly the right hand portion of the image. The second one I would like to see the left hand portion of the image. Not sure if that is possible?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.