Images not showing Live -- but showing in Editor

Ever since running Smush and using some recommended plugins of yours -- Hummingbird and Smartcrawl -- I have images that show up fine in the editor but appear as broken on the live site [EX: https://dreallday.com/dre-baldwin/. What is causing this and what is the fix?

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Dre Baldwin,

I checked your above page, and I'm afraid, I'm not able to notice any blank spaces.

On further checking your sites dashboard via support access, it seems like you don't have Smush, and Hummingbird plugins installed in your system. I guess the issue is temporarily resolved once both the plugins were deleted?

If the issue still exists, could you please share a screenshot regarding where you are noticing blank spaces, so that we could have a better idea.

Do you recall, whether you had Smush CDN enabled when you noticed such issue? If you are looking forward to troubleshoot this issue further, could you please re-install Smush, and Hummingbird plugins, so that we could help get this issue fixed asap.

Since it looks more like a live site, I didn't install the mentioned plugins. Please do let us know once you have installed the plugins, so that we could help get this sorted asap.

Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.