Images (Perhaps Changes) not displaying correctly?

Hello and Good Day,

I am having an issue in one of my sites' front page "http://arizonatenants.sirius-designs.com/", where in the images are reverting back to their older... sizes and dimensions in the site in question. It 'seems' to be only happening after the recent update. However it could be any number of issues.

The website shows correct on my PC's Firefox Browser, but on Edge and Chrome they are reverting to a dimension and position from a past version; (granted the layout 'was' wonky in said version but this error only seems to be affecting the positions and dimensions of said images on the front page).

Oh also the images also appear odd on my iPad as well, and MacBook Pro.

The images on the Front Page should all be aligned, leveled as well as proportioned equally.

Oh also minor edits are showing some discontinuity when viewed normally. However, in the editor these issues (like color, or in regards to the images) seem to be non-existent; i.e. they look fine in the editor but not when viewed normally.

Let me know if you find anything, support access will also be granted.

Kindest Regards,

Robert S.

• Sajid

Hi @Robert,

Hope you are doing good today

I am sorry to hear its not working for you as expected after the update. However, on home page of your site that you posted in your original post, the images seems to work fine for me. I mean there are only two images and they are aligned correctly (assuming this is how you made it). I checked on my PC using chrome browser.

It appears to be a cache issue, if you have any cache plugin then clear the plugin cache first and then check. If issue exists then clear the browser cache, chrome is known for cache issues.

Before digging into this issue any further, please do this simple check and let me know the results. If there is still issue then please share the screenshots of both versions the good one and the bad.

Hope that helps! If you still need assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.

Take care and have a nice day

Kind Regards,
    Sajid J

• Robert

Hello @Sajid,

Attached are some screenshots.

One is how it is supposed to look, the other how it actually looks. What you are seeing is the incorrect dimensions and positions for the images on the site. What is supposed to show up, that did show up before the update, and in the editor is the correct position and dimensions for the images on the homepage. The correct positions and dimensions are supposed to be equal and symmetrical as opposed to what you are seeing.

Clearing the cache does not help, and no cache plugins have been installed. This issue is persistent across multiple of my test devices , which are actual devices.

Let me know,

Robert S.

• Sajid

Hi @Robert,

Hope you are doing good today

Oh I see, its not a bug infact we have update to make the images responsive on all devices. The following code is responsible for this change.

.upfront-output-image .upfront-image-container img {
        max-width: 100%;
     }

To fix this issue there are two options. First one make sure the container of image have the exact same size that your image is.

Second one is add the following code in upfront > theme settings > add custom CSS rules.

.upfront-output-image .upfront-image-container img {
            max-width: initial !important;
     }

Take care and have a nice day

Kind Regards,
    Sajid J

• Robert

Hey @Sajid,

Just wanted to let you know the first part of your suggestion fixed everything! The container was the issue, in the editor it doesn't show anything differently but when you click to edit individual elements. I hovered over the middle element, and the element was not the same size, it needed to be expanded but didn't show up on the side of the editor. When I made that simple change, it helped!

Thanks so much!

Best,

Robert S.