imgages on custom dashboard

I create a custom dashboard for my client. Is there any way for me to include images to that dashboard? It is a regular php file that conatins the markup.

• Ollie
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hey @Mark

If you are referring to the custom dashboard widget. It's in HTML.

I haven't managed to get execute php working for some reason (typing the exact way I would calling php in a theme). Maybe there is some trick to it that isn't documented, either way if you figure out how to execute php in that plugin that would be handy to know from my end as well.

Cheers
    Billy

• Mark
    • Flash Drive

Hi Billy,

no, I am talking about the sweet-custom-dashboard plugin, which is pretty nice. you can use any html, php or css that you want.

I also figured out what the problem with the images was. the file for the markup, is using the path to the default ap-admin folder and this is why images need to be placed in wp-admin>images.

I am not happy with this because I am not sure if I loose those images in case of an wp update, I don't think so but I am not 100% sure. So maybe I will find a better solution but for now, I am just accepting as it is. Maybe you want to check out this plugin, too. For me, it does what I want.

Cheers
    Mark

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hi @Mark

I'm doing a bit of housekeeping by going through some older threads, and I noticed that this one is still open.

Do you still need assistance on this issue?

If not, just to get the ticket out of our active system, I'm going to mark it resolved.

But if you do still need help here, please don't hesitate to re-open the thread by checking the "Mark as not resolved" box below.

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.