Implement Forminator Form

Using QForms at the moment in the following page /contatti but the emails notification aren’t getting sent to the admin.

Would like to implement Forminator Form in the same page, but need a similar style, please help with setting up Forminator.

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Giorgio

I have created a form on the site using forminator. But I can’t setup completely. There is a conflict with another plugin on your site. I could not try the conflict test as I am not sure if the site is live and when is the best time to test.

So, would you please run a conflict test? Please deactivate all plugins except this one and check if the problem gone. If so, then enable all plugins one by one and find which one is having conflict. You need to do the same with themes as well

You can find the flowchart here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-1

Have a nice day!

Cheers,

Ash

• Giorgio
    • Flash Drive

Where did you try to implement it?

May I know what conflict you are experiencing? Please note the website is built with Oxygen, so the theme is basically disabled.

To implement the form, i’ll need the shortcode :slight_smile:

If you detail what problem you’re having, maybe I can fix it. Or are you sure it’s a plugin conflict? If it is, then it’s probably a conflict with Quform and I can test it.

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Giorgio

I am so sorry, I should be more precise.

When I tried to make a form, it worked fine. But then I tried to configure the settings, but it never brought me the email settings page. By that time, I have also noticed a JS error on the browser console.

That usually happens when another plugin or theme creates conflict, so something breaks. The problem with JS is, if any JS error is generated from any JS file, rest of the JS code do not work.

That’s why, if you please run a plugin conflict test as I mentioned here we can know which plugin it is having conflict with :slight_smile:

Hope it helps! Please feel free to ask more questions if you have any.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,

Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.