Implementing Upgrades on Website

I have the Upgrades plugin installed in WordPress, and I have Multi-Sites enabled, I have configured Upgrades for the values that I require, however, I am having trouble understanding how to get this to work for users on my website. How can I set this plugin up to work with multiple user accounts on the website and produce a page that will give me the users current credits, and to create a link on one of my web pages to allow users to pay for additonal credits when they need them?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi Phil and welcome to WPMU DEV!

There's not currently a way to display a user list with credits but you can see user's credits and even gift credits to them from the individual user profile pages.

As for providing an option to purchase more credits, you could easily link to the credit purchasing page with something like the following:
    yourdomain.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=upgrades-credits

As an important point, this plugin is actually in the process of being replaced/superseded by the forthcoming Supporter upgrade, soon to be renamed Pro Blogs (or perhaps Pro Sites). You can find out more about that and even get in on the beta at the following.
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/supporter-30-beta-release-help-us-test

Cheers,
    David

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.