Import All-in-one Event Calendar events into Event+

Hi!

Is there a way to import the events from All-in-one Event Calendar into Events+??

Thanks,
  • Hakan
    • The Incredible Smush

Hi jongag1,

There is no such a feature at the moment. In the next possible version there will be a Google Calendar import function, though.

I mark this as a feature request. If it gets significant votes it can be considered to be included.

Cheers,
    Hakan

• jongag1
    • The Crimson Coder

That's good to know! Because I can do an export to the Google Calendar and import it afterwards.

An other question (a bit off-topic, but has to do with the above, because I'm trying an other way to accomplish this...):

I have a RSS feed with the events in it. I use AutoBlog to import them into Events+.
    Post-type I use is: incsub_event
    Default status: Pending review.

But they don't show up in Events+ to be reviewed...

When I use the same RSS feed and use post type ai1ec_event the events become available in All-in-one calendar to be reviewed.

Any suggestion on how I can get the events to be imported in Events+?

Thanks,
  • jongag1
    • The Crimson Coder

Hi!

I'm not sure, but I do think so. Perhaps you can check that with the AutoBlog developer?

I think it does because when I look into the available post types the tweet and ai1ec_event post types are custom post types in my opinion.
    And when auto blogging into these it's working.

Thanks,
  • Hakan
    • The Incredible Smush

Hi jongag1,

ai1ec_event does not belong to us. I don't even know what it is.

If you cannot import incsub_event post type, then I am afraid that application does not support Events+.

As I wrote before, unfortunately Events+ does not support such imports/exports natively.

Events+ is a relatively new plugin (just 2 months old) and some functions are being added by user requests.

You can be sure that those features will be added in the next versions of Events+.

Cheers,
    Hakan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.