Import previous posts from facebook

Hi

How do I import previous posts from facebook into a clean wordpress install with the Ultimate Facebook plugin? This is listed as one of the features in the description, but I cannot find an option to do so.

If I misunderstood and this is not possible automatically: Can I import the posts from facebook manually and then link them so that the existing comments from facebook are displayed on my wordpress site?

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Roger, I hope you are doing well today!

Welcome to WPMU DEV community!

At the current time, it's not possible out of the box to import post to WordPress installation. Is possible to allow autoposting new posts to Facebook, this means that each post that you create in WordPress will be automatically posted on the Facebook wall.

Can I import the posts from facebook manually and then link them so that the existing comments from facebook are displayed on my wordpress site?

I'm afraid this is not possible on a clean installation, the Ultimate Facebook plugin is importing comments made on the posts that you share to Facebook. So once you share the post with this plugin, and the "Import Facebook comments" option is enabled, the comments will be imported from Facebook.

Please, feel free to let us know if you require any further information!

Cheers,
    Nastia

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello @roger30!

Previous Post Import

Yes, this feature is referred that the comments will be imported from the previous posts made on Facebook.

I'm sorry for this inconvenience.

You can import Facebook posts with the AutoBlog plugin. Use your Facebook page feed and import the posts to your

Please check here how to create feed from Facebook page:
    https://developers.facebook.com/docs/graph-api/reference/v2.5/page/feed

Let us know if you require any further assistance!

Cheers,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.