Import users from CSV in multisite environment

Hi,
We are setting up multi site network. We need to provide local admin on sub site to upload (csv file) members (name, email) for their site. Goal is to allow sub site local admin to upload the member list, create events for their site and send event notification to their members. We use the events calendar pro to create events and will be using RSVP feature.
Import users from csv with meta has been installed and is network activated, but not sure why sub site local admin is unable to get the page to upload the users. Any assistance to resolve this issue is greatly appreciated. Support access has been granted.
Thanks

• Nithin

Hi Desical,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

Import users from csv with meta has been installed and is network activated, but not sure why sub site local admin is unable to get the page to upload the users.

Since I had access to your site as admin, I wasn't able to understand what you are exactly missing. I installed this plugin in my system, and it seems to work fine for local admin, did you meant the page under Tools > Import users from CSV is not showing? If that's the case, this would be a permission issue. Would recommend you to please run a quick plugin/theme conflict test as illustrated in getting support manual (flowchart), and rule out whether any plugin is causing this issue.
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

If the issue is related to something else, you could share the login credentials for one of the local admin in the quick message section, under WPMU DEV > Support, so that we could give a closer look, possibly a screenshot will be helpful too.

Please advise if I had missed out anything, so that we could sort this out. Have a nice weekend. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Rupok

Hi Desical,

Glad to see that you could figure out the issue by yourself.

how we can present import user from csv to local admin via default theme instead login though wp-admin ?

Do you mean give your admins the facility to import users from CSV in front-end? If yes, I'm afraid, I could not find any plugin of workaround for this. I searched for you but nothing is there which will help you to give your subsite admins the ability to import users from the front-end.
    And your subsite admins have to be logged in, either via front-end or back-end while trying to import.

Please let us know if you have any confusion. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.