Importing json file keeps loading

Hi guys,

Just downloaded the pro version, because i have some trouble with my sidebars after installing a new theme. So i thought import/export would help me out.

Here's the problem:
When I try to import a json file, the window keeps showing the loading-icon and nothing happens. In the console (google chrome) it gives me a javascript error:

Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function admin-scripts.js?ver=4.0:6
(anonymous function) admin-scripts.js?ver=4.0:6
m.event.dispatch jquery.min.js:3
r.handle jquery.min.js:3
m.event.trigger jquery.min.js:3
e.event.trigger jquery-migrate.min.js?ver=1.2.1:2
x jquery.min.js:4
b jquery.min.js:4

Can you help me out here?
Thanks

Philipp Stracker

Hi @Zarko,

I have finally completed and released the mentioned update of the Custom Sidebars plugin (version 2.0.9.8). The update solves several small issues related to the Export/Import functions.

I hope importing works now for you. But in case it does not work here's some tipps:

Generate a new export file and see if you can import the new export file.
    If this works then you might be able to use a text-editor to compare the export-file contents (in some cases there was a PHP warning saved right before the export data starts)
    But in case you don't know what to look for you can send us both export files and we will check and possibly fix the export file for you.

In case the new export file cannot be imported as well then please also send us both export files so we can analyze them and find the issue here.

Best way to send us the export files is to attach them to the forum thread.

Thanks, Philipp

p.s. for the time being I suppose the issue is solved with the last update so I mark the thread as "resolved". In case I'm wrong you'll tell us

p.p.s. beginning with version 2.0.9.8 you can also add the following line to wp-config.php to use the uncompressed version of the javascript files, which possibly shows you a more meaningful error message in the console:
    define('WDEV_UNMINIFIED', true);