Importing Subscribers

Is there any detailed instructions for this plugin? I am trying to import subscribers (25,000) but the every time I have reached about 3500 and I just end up with a white screen. Is there a limit to how many I can import at one time? Is there a particular format the CSV file should be in?

I have selected a manage subscriptions page but nothing appears there? Am I supposed to add code?

Is there code I can use to place a subscribe box anywhere on a page?

• Nithin

Hi Dave,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

There isn't any limit set by the plugin, nor there is any particular format for CSV. Your CSV should contain only email address.

For more info please check the plugin usage section:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/subscribe-by-email/#product-usage

I am trying to import subscribers (25,000) but the every time I have reached about 3500 and I just end up with a white screen.

It entirely depends upon your server configuration, and your memory limits, and max_execution_time. You can either increase these values, or split the CSV file into two, or more, eg: File1: 12500, and File2: 12500 emails each.

If you are looking to increase your server resource, you'll have to create a php.ini file inside your root directory, and add the following rules to it:
    For eg:

upload_max_filesize = 128M
    post_max_size = 256M
    memory_limit = 512M
    file_uploads = On
    max_execution_time = 300

Please check this link for more info:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/increase-memory-limit/

The above rule, should help import your subscriber in a single CSV file.

I have selected a manage subscriptions page but nothing appears there? Am I supposed to add code? Is there code I can use to place a subscribe box anywhere on a page?

No, there isn't any code. You just only have to assign the page, under Subscriptions > General Settings > Subscribers Management Page

Once done, when you send emails, user will see a Manage link in their emails, which will direct users to this specified page.

I hope this helps. Please advise if I had missed out anything. Have a nice weekend. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.