Imposible to update and responsive desing template

I have no way to upgrade my qa on my site, if i do page gives error and disappear.

Also i do not manage to adapte pluggin to my strak template

propdental.es/dentista

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings dario_pereira,

Sorry to see that you are having an issue with your WordPress installation and the Q&A plugin

I have no way to upgrade my qa on my site, if i do page gives error and disappear.

How are you trying to upgrade? Have you tried using FTP?

Also i do not manage to adapte pluggin to my strak template

What template is that again? Do you mean theme by any chance?

Please advise with details of the error message, if you tried FTP or not, and the name of the theme.

Cheers, Joe

• nomadone
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hi @dario_pereira

To get a faster response or solution you will need to explain what exactly you are trying to update, are you trying to run an auto update on a theme or plugin you have installed, are you trying to make edits to any of the files of a theme or plugin?

It sounds like you are having a problem with the Q & A plugin not being compatible with the responsive nature of your theme.

Have you edited any code within the plugin or your theme yet? I saw some inline css which forces the paragraphs and containers for the Q & A content to be 600px wide which seems like one of the problems.

@aecnu it seems the problem is Q & A content not being responsive

• dario_pereira
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Here is the url

http://www.propdental.es/dentista/

I currently manage to adapt the last versión. But it is missing the last two actualizations of the pluggin. If i update pluggin to recent versión the url stops woking and gives me a empty page.

And the other problem is that i cannot have a responsive design of this pluggin, i mean if a i go from a iphone to that url it is imposible to read or undersand, as the pluggin is not responsive.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings dario_pereira,

Thank you for the additional input and feedback in which both are appreciated.

If i update pluggin to recent versión the url stops woking and gives me a empty page.

After the update have you tried resetting the permalinks? You can set them to anything but default, preferably /%postname%/ and even if they are set to anything but default but what you want, just click on save changes to reset them.

Are you running caching on the WordPress installation in question by any chance?

Are you using two completely different browsers for developing and testing? i.e. Firefox for developing and Chrome for testing and dumping the caching and cookies of the test browser before each test?

Please advise regarding this portion of the reported issues and we look forward to hearing from you in any event.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.