Improve generated markup from Google Maps plugin

The generated markup needs a bit of attention. It includes several inline css declarations, structural div's without any class applied and by default it appears very broken on my websites. This is particularly evident in the directions search form.

Thanks.

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hey @Luis, hope you're doing well today! :slight_smile:

Could you elaborate on how it looks "broken" on your sites, as well as providing a link to a page with one of the broken maps on it?

Also, how are you wanting the map to look?

There's only a basic style applied to the rendered output, so that others can customize the layout to fit their themes, and it sounds like you need a little custom CSS code here. :slight_smile:

Please advise,
    Michael

• Luis
    • Flash Drive

Hey Michael,

I can't give you access quite yet as the project im working isn't publicly accessible yet.

I can show you a screenshot of it as it is now, after a few modifications.

This isn't a problem by itself, my intention is to adapt the design anyway. The issue is that the markup lacks identifier classes (2nd screenshot) to attach the css declarations, forcing me to use complicated (and slow) css selectors.

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hey @Luis, my apologies for the extreme delay here!

I've moved this over to the Features & Feedback section for you, so that this can be considered for a future release. :slight_smile:

In the meantime though, is there a specific element that you're having trouble with applying CSS code to? What's the code you're using?

Please advise,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.