In admin bar only show .wp-admin-bar-my-sites-list if admin

Hi
We are having problem with the the display admin bar.

The My sites show for only show the sites you subscriber and admin in. But the default link to the dashboard is of course not working because and subscriber cannot edit a site. So how do we make the .wp-admin-bar-my-sites-list only show dashboard links to site you are admin for?

Rupok

Hi morfjord,

Thanks for asking. I'm really sorry but I'm not exactly sure about your requirement. Do you want that the "My Sites" menu should only show the list of sites where the logged-in user is admin? And if logged-in user has any other roles on other subsites, those won't be shown under "My Sites" menu? If this is what you are looking for, then I'm afraid, I could not find any easy way for doing this. This can be done, but will require huge amount of advanced custom coding. If this was something which can be done in 5 -10 minutes, then I'd be glad to do this for you. But this will take much more time, so this falls in custom development section. You can get details about policy regarding Support Vs. Custom Development here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/support-vs-custom-development/

However, you can always hire a developer from our Jobs Section. Please keep in mind, developers found in our Jobs Section are not associated with us in any way. So communicate with them well before you make any payments to them.

Please let us know if you have any further inquiry. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok