in Blogsmu Theme can no longer access Theme Options (menus services, section, buddypres, design)

in Blogs.mu Theme I can no longer access Theme Options (menus services, section, buddypress, design). The page ust remains stuck at homepage. When I click any of the other menu itemes in Theme Options I am not directed to these other options, even though the url changes, but my screen stays the same. Any idea? I have been able to access them before. If i think about what I have changed since: I added a groupblog and the plugin courseware.

http://leadershiplab.nl

Any ideas?

Thank you in advance

• Mason

When I click any of the other menu itemes in Theme Options I am not directed to these other options, even though the url changes, but my screen stays the same.

Hiya! Most of the time this is a javascript error. It happens when plugins don't behave themselves and try to load things when they shouldn't ;D

Try disabling your plugins and see if this fixes it. If you find the one that is the problem you can then contact the developers and let them know about the issue.

Let us know what you find out. If you disable all plugins and are still having trouble we'll have to think of something else :smiley:

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.