In-Course Navigation Not Displayed

From time to time, we see situations where the in-course navigation isn't displayed. We don't see the Units, Notifications, Discussions links, etc. We're not sure why that is as we have all of the options that we can think of enabled.

We have a situation now where that is happening in one of our demo sites. Here is a screenshot:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pe0mhd1bb4qvkt0/Screen%20Shot%202014-12-11%20at%208.51.57%20AM.png?dl=0

To see this live, I have enabled support access to our site. It is in the demo.grapevine.education site and the course is Course Technology & Learning Design.

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi Ryan,

Hope you're well?

I can't replicate this on my own site.

I did see the issue on your site, so I activated the CP parent theme & the nav came back, I then switched to your CP child theme, and the nav still appears. So switching the theme temporarily fixed it by the looks of it.

I do notice though, that in your themes page, the version of the parent theme is displayed as 1.0b

Whereas it should be 1.0

Have you made any edits to the actual CP theme files?

If not, when you upgraded CP plugin, did you copy over the CP theme from the update to the themes folder, effectively replacing the existing CP parent theme?

It might be worth try, By deleting the coursepress theme from the /wp-content/themes folder, then move the latest CP theme from the coursepress plugin to the theme folder.

/wp-content/plugins/coursepress/themes/coursepress

Move coursepress to /wp-content/themes

Hope this helps

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.