In have followed the instructions to create a twitter app,

Hi

In have followed the instructions to create a twitter app, enabled it and it doesnt work - I would like to use if possible?

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Rusola,

I've been testing this out and I see that I'm getting an error as well. Is this the error you are seeing?

Whoa there!
    The request token for this page is invalid. It may have already been used, or expired because it is too old. Please go back to the site or application that sent you here and try again; it was probably just a mistake.

Or is it something different? If it's something different then let me know :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Tyler

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Rusola,

My apologies, the login options will only show up when clicking the time based or subscription payment options. As those will require you to have an account so the access can be properly assigned.

Click your access for 1 day option and you will see the login options. I've attached a screenshot.

I've tested your twitter login option and I get the same issue as I did on my site. I'm going to flag the developer so we can get it fixed up asap :slight_smile:

In the meantime, let me know if you have any further questions.

Cheers,
    Tyler

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Rusola,

Sorry for the delay here. Just wanted to let you know that the issue here is actually that we need to enter a callback url for the twitter app. It can be any url, I used just my domain url and it worked :slight_smile:

The developer is going to add this note to the twitter API credentials section so it's more clear.

Cheers,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.