In my backend there is no link plugin

Hello, I have a multi-site, in my secondary site does not appear the button to install me the plugin, why?

• be
    • WP Core Meltdown

Hi @MArio
    Could you please advise what plugin you are wanting in your subsites.
    (is it appointments +)

Usually you need to
    NETWORK activate on the main site
    To allow your subsites to have access to those plugins
    Then on each subsite
    you can choose to activate that plugin via the plugin page..

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey there,

Thanks for posting on the forums.

In a Multisite, plugins and themes can only be installed on the network site and not the subsites.

So you will need to go to the Network Admin Dashboard >> Plugins >> Add new to add a new plugin to your site.

If you want to install our plugins/themes, you can install our WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin (https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/wpmu-dev-dashboard/) via the network admin and then install plugins using that as well.

I hope that helps. Please feel free to ask if you have more questions on the same.

Cheers, PC

• MArio
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hello friends

@PC,
    But if take off the plugin "membership" from the secondary site and install it on the network, I can no longer hide the dashboard in the subsites, also your colleague told me that there was this problem.

Because it conflicts with the plugin "Pro Sites" but I need both

• MArio

what I want and that I can not do is:
    - New theme on the site created by the user
    - Part of the menu of the hidden dashbord

these two options are to run automatically when the vendor creates the new site, I do not have to be the one i to activate them.

• MArio

Hello to all,
    I managed to make appear automatically the new theme on the site secondary created by users.

Now to finish the site I'm missing to solve the last problem:

with the plugin "membership" how do I automatically hide some menu items in the dashboard of subsites that are created by users?

Thanks

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.