in post ads not appearing

Hi,

I believe have properly setup an In Post Ad and have the plug-in activated to show 3 ads per post, after two paragraphs, and the preview seems to display fine at:

http://www.designfollow.com/?wdca_custom_ad=suggestions-by-google

However, when I look on the live blog no ads appear - any ideas?

Everything is up to date, including the Genesis framework and Legacy child theme I am using, hosting is via WPengine.

For now I might ad the code into the blog template or a text widget, but I bought this plug-in hoping for it's automated ability to place ads throughout a post and randomize them as well.

Thanks.

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello,

I have tested it on my lab-site and the ads are appearing fine.

You may want to have a second look on the plugin settings and it should work fine.

Please see a screenshot of the settings which I used.

Please advise !

Cheers
    PC

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi @ThemeSquirrel

Just quickly checking in to see if you need any further assistance on this topic. Did the advice from PC solved the problem or do you need additional support from our support team?

Look forward to hearing back from you.

Have a good day!

Gina

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi @ThemeSquirrel

Thank you for getting back to us.

Have you tried deactivating all other plugins to see if the problem still persist? I know it's such a tedious task to do, but it will help us to determine where the problem lies. Also, if you want me to have a look at your WP Admin, you can forward the login details to me via our Contact Form.

Look forward to hear back from you.

Gina

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

Hi!

Just checking in :slight_smile:

I'm guessing that because we haven't heard back from you that you've got your issue worked out via live chat or email, or that we have reached the end of our convo here. If you are still having problems or need any other answers on this particular topic please feel free to come back to this thread at anytime. Just be sure to mark it Not Resolved so we don't miss it!

This ticket is only being Resolved due to lack of activity. It is by no means an action to avoid, brush off or minimize your issue. We are ready and here if you want to re-open at any time and I apologize in advance for any lack of communication if this ticket is being closed in error.

Thanks for being part of the WPMU DEV Community!

Best,
    Kimberly

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.