In Post ads not working

We can’t seem to get any of the In Post Ads to show up – not sure what we’re doing wrong.

• James Morris
    • WordPress Enthusiast

Hello chris,

I hope you are well today.

I have walked through the troubleshooting steps, as Luís did as well in chat. I’ve confirmed the symptoms you are seeing, but like Luis, was not able to determine the exact cause.

I’ve flagged our SLS Team with all the details provided in chat as well as my findings. They will be looking into this matter as soon as possible.

Best regards,

James Morris

• Panos
    • SLS

Hi chris ,

From settings it seemsyou have set some post categories to the Tools ad category.

Current version of plugin doesn’t provide a useful ui for handling these categories in settings. I have updated file wp-content/plugins/custom-ads/lib/class_wdca_admin_form_renderer.php which should be giving a better idea of what categories have been selected in plugins settings.

You can visit the settings page and have a look in the categories section and make the changes you like.

I have attached that file here so you can replace it on your main site, but before you replace I would strongly recommend to keep a backup of the original file ( eg rename it to class_wdca_admin_form_renderer.php.txt )

Currently if you visit post

http://careerxroads.staging.wpengine.com/2017/09/measuring-candidate-experience-make-nps-your-baseline/

which is in category Branding & Marketing, you will notice that the ad is visible.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Cheers!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.