In post ads only for super admin possible?

Hi,

I'm interested in using the 'in post ads' plugins on my multisite install. However I don't want the sub site owners to have access to the plugin. My multisite is a 'free host' type site where I give free blogs to people. I'd like to use the 'in post ads' to place ads on all the sub sites but not let the sub site owners use the plugin at all. Is this possible?

Thanks!
Mood

• Rupok

Hi Mood,

Thanks for asking. You can hide the In Post Ads menu from subsite dashboard for all user roles except the super admin with the help of this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/adminimize/

After installing and activating this plugin, please go to your network main site "Dashboard > Settings > Adminimize" and from there, disable all options for "In Post Ads" and save. After this, any users on any subsite who is not a *Super Admin* of the network, won't be able to access In Post Ads menu and features. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

I believe this will help. Please let us know if you have any confusion or any further query. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Rupok

Hi M00d,

Thanks for asking. I'm afraid, this plugin works on a per-site basis in a multisite network. So the post ads you create as the super admin on the main site will not show up on all the subsites.

If you want to show ads on all subsites, then I think you should edit all your available theme and manually inject the ad code in the content area by editing the single.php or page.php or content.php file depending on your theme architecture. That will make all subsites using those themes show your ad.

Please let us know if you still have any confusion or any further query. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.