In Post Ads Plugin Footer link button

I just purchase the In Post Ads and have got it going with the WPMU.org theme but the button color is not the same as in the picture. Instead of it being blue, it is gray. I am sure that this is because of my theme but how do I fix this? Also, the text is a different color.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings VW,

Welcome to WPMU DEV!

Sorry to see that you are having an issue with your WordPress installation and the In Post Ads plugin and Jim was right asking for the link to your site.

How can we possibly figure out what is happening in a theme we cannot see to a button we cannot see nor look at the source code either?

You are correct that it is probably your theme causing the issue, and it is probably a css issue/fix, but you are in front of it and cannot figure it out and you want us to figure it out considering the circumstances above?

It is impossible unless we become psychic.

Please get this in an environment where we can deal with it live or we have nothing to work with.

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings VW,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.