in Pro Sites How Do i restrict user to only one signup

How can I allow a buyer to only sign up for one account and site - since I sent link to them - why can't they just share that link around?

Secondly how can I collect extra fields of data from them at time of signup - like their name and receipt number from a qualifying purchase?

• iae

Ok, so how do I get buddypress custom fields???? and how do I register them?
    What is the gf registration add-on is that for Pro Sites? Is there a post about how to integerate GF and Pro Sites?

Right now I am tearing my hair out making anything with Pro Sites work - I have customers mad with me because they can't upgrade and use their sites that 7 day trial expiredand there are NO instructions in the manual about this. They tell you the settings in WP, but they don't work, they don't tell you what to expect or what to look for online.
    When they click on upgrade button it takes them to mysite.com/?bid=14 which does nothing- there is nothing there, just 404. So what do I do?
    When they try to update payments it takes them to mysite.com/pro-site/?bid=23 again a 404
    and /wp-signup.php just offers them another free site for their user.
    I am really upset, and need help - a manual that explains this or a person to help me work through this.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.