In the Free User Front-End of WordPress Admin Panel Only Options I See is Profile Tab?

Hello & Happy Thanksgiving

I'm stuck with a problem. In the WordPress Admin Panel Only Options I See is Profile Tab? I am using the EDU Blogs Home Page Theme along with MultiSite, ProSites, Domain Mapping, Enom Reseller and also Pretty Plugins. I subscribe as a free user just to check it out in the front end and their are no tabs in the wp-admin section in the user front end for some reason, just the profile tab. Any advise would be greatly appreciated as I don't know if I have something setup wrong?

Thanks again, Rozzies

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Rozzies,

Hope you're doing well today and thanks for your question!

Sounds like you are just signing up as a user(subscriber role) and not a new site. You will be given the admin role if you register a site.

Try signing up at domain.com/wp-signup.php

Then make sure "Gimmie a site" is selected. Once all registered, you will see all the menu items for the subsite :slight_smile:

Hope that helps Rozzies! If that doesn't resolve the issue then just let me know. More than happy to help further.

All the best,
    Tyler

• Rozzies
    • Flash Drive

Hey Tyler,

Thanks once again for the help. Along with your suggestion and I also remembered that I did have it set up as just a user, once I changed that, it gave me the option to create a site just like you said, sweet.

Thanks, Rozzies

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Rozzies,

Great! Glad that helped :slight_smile:

Just one other question as I was curious is their any other pages just like domain.com/wp-signup.php that I could check out or access with the plugins I mentioned?

That should be it! However, if you are wanting any further features or functionality then let us know and perhaps we can offer up some suggestions.

Have a great weekend!

Cheers,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.