In the membership plugin I can't see shortcode lis

I'm not sure how important this is, but I'm unable to see the list of available shortcodes in the protected content area of Options (see image here http://askloralee.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/shortcodes.png)
I'm having some challenges (subscription options aren't showing up & some content isn't hidden) and I'm finally digging into the tutorial videos. I noticed this is very different from the settings in the tutorial & I'm wondering if it might lead me to the figuring out why these other things aren't jiving.

I guess my question is....is there a way to turn on the option of seeing shortcodes? Or am I focusing on something that's not important?

• PC

Hey there @loralee_hutton

Thanks for posting on the forums.

I guess my question is....is there a way to turn on the option of seeing shortcodes? Or am I focusing on something that's not important?

The level specific shortcodes are visible on the level page itself :slight_smile:

See the attached screenshot :

I'm having some challenges (subscription options aren't showing up & some content isn't hidden)

Can I get a link to your subscriptions page ?

I'm finally digging into the tutorial videos.

Is that regarding Integrated video Tutorials which we offer ? Are you not able to get it working ?

Please advise !

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.