In units , For question and answer you have put the option

In units , For question and answer you have put the option of single choice,multi choice and text field same way i wish to have dropdown box.

How can i show my answer options in dropdown?

• Sajid

Hi @Peter,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Single choice radio buttons works the same way a dorpdown/select option works so that's why we don't have that option here. Also multi choice check boxes works like multi select option. So that's why we don't have these options to avoid redundancy.

However, if you want these features to be available in next version of this plugin then I can move this thread into features and feedback section so it can be considered for development. Moving into features and feedback section does not guarantee that it will be added in next versions of this plugin for sure. It still depends on number of +1's it gets form other valuable member of the community. More +1's more chances of a feature request to be considered for development.

If you want this feature right away then perhaps you might need hiring a third party developer from jobs board. Please remember that no staff is allowed to work on jobs board.
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Sajid J