in WP User Reports, all users aren't listed. Only All Users and some users under Blog

I want to run a report on pages for Lynn Viesti, an admin, but she's not in the list.

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi @Zinelle,

I'm sorry this isn't working. Are you running Multisite or Single site with this plugin?

Assuming we're with single site to start. I've tested this and can't reproduce a user not appearing. Is it possible that she registered with a different username, and that her display name is different? User Reports goes by the exact username. Can you go to "All Users", find her profile and see what the exact username is? Then see if you can locate a report.

It's also possible that no posts/pages/comments exist for her, but this is less likely.

Best regards

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi @Zinelle,

I've spoken with the developer, and we can actually confirm that the plugin won't generate reports for admin users. However, it's now a planned feature, and there should be an update soon, hopefully next week.

Thanks for being a WPMU DEV member. Let us know if we can be of any further assistance.
    Best regards,

• Paul
    • The Green Incsub

@Zinelle,

Thanks Alex, One other thought the plugin filters admin users from the dropdown. But if you go to Users > All Users you will see the listing of all users (if you have that authority). From there if you hover the user name link you will see a reports link. This will preset the user for the reports page.

At least until we add in the ability to select the admin from the dropdown.

• Paul
    • The Green Incsub

@Zinelle,

Well I guess the question is within your system does that user have actual Posts, Pages or Media? I just tried on my own system were I generally use the 'admin' user and I can show report on Posts that I've tested. Or maybe I should ask a different way. When you go to Users > Reports the default view should be all users. Do you see report elements from your admin user?

• Zinelle
    • New Recruit

no, but we don't use posts for much. we do most with pages. so I switch to pages and get just myself in the list. In the report showing all of my activity within pages, the latest listing is for June 7th. I edited about 7 pages today. Why wouldn't those show up? If I click the drop down, I see most of the users but within the BLOG listing. Guess this just isn't giving me what I need. Thanks for your help, though!

• Paul
    • The Green Incsub

I edited about 7 pages today

Are these pages where you are the owner? The report does not capture activity sadly. Only asset ownership. So basically Posts, Pages, Media where that specific user is the owner according to WordPress.

If I click the drop down, I see most of the users but within the BLOG listing

Sorry I'm getting confused on what exactly we are hunting here. I thought the issue was that admin user(s) not showing in the dropdown. I do know that no matter what you set the date range to it will also limit itself to something like the last 90 days.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.