Incognito WPMU Dashboard

Hello,

I would like to install WPMU Dashboard in one of my customer's site, but the problem that I am having is that the access to the hub will be open to every administrator of that site.

Is there any option to keep the dashboard incognito/lock access or do I need to install dashboard, then install plugins and remove the dashboard?

If so, can I just download/install plugins without Dashboard?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Domas.

• Luís

Hi Domas ,

Hope you're doing well today!

Usually, only the admin user that installed or activated the WPMUDEV Dashboard, will have access to the it.

If you have multiple admin users, only the one that installed or activated the plugin will have access to it, unless you give permissions to access/see the WPMU DEV Dashboard in WPMUDEV -> Manage, Permissions widget.

However, if you want to hide it from the WordPress admin panel, I think the best option should be create an admin user account for you and other admin account to your "customer". Then you can use this line in the wp-config to limit the access:

define('WPMUDEV_LIMIT_TO_USER', '1');

Where "1" is the user ID that will have access to WPMU DEV Dashboard.

WPMU DEV Dashboard will still be visible in the "Plugins" section, as an enabled plugin, however the other admin users will not see the features of it.

This option can work for you?

Cheers, Luís

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.