inconsistencies

Hello,

I'm currently using the membership plugin to take care of subscribers management in my website. However, for the past few days I'm been having issues with disappearing shortcodes/pages.

For example, guest is counted as Free user and can see page A (registration page). But the problem is registration page can be randomly "gone". the guest can still see page A and the title, but the fields (everything that the shortcode does) is gone. This happens continuously throughout with no apparent reason (no changes to the page at all or other things that's connected to the page). all I did was refresh and sometimes it shows sometimes it doesn't.

I am also using the promotion-slider plugin. My promotion page shows up but the slider sometimes shows up and sometimes it doesn't. I was thinking the slider is the problem, but it is not because I can still see it if I login as an admin, but not as a guest.

I have included everything in the "positive" box but nothing fix this inconsistencies. Because of this I'm unable to launch my ecommerce website (and as you all know that means I'm losing money every day).

Please help. It will be greatly appreciated.

• aecnu

Greetings elfine,

We are sorry to hear that you have these issues going on there, but are ready to help in anyway that we can.

To that end could you please tell us:

WordPress version?

MultiSite or Solo?

Buddy Press and if so which version?

Membership plugin is the latest V 2.1.4?

In addition, could you please include the URL to your site so that we may possibly witness the phenomenon first hand?

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

• aecnu

Greetings elfine,

Just checking if this issue was eventually resolved in another thread? Or by yourself separately to us? Or by us over email with you? Or using our live support?

If so, no need to reply, that's great news.

If not, or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, happy days, glad you got it sorted :slight_smile:

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.