Inconsistent Theme & Menus

Hi there,
Hoping you can help.
I have been trying to clean up the website, and pick 1 theme to use (Nature?), but it seems to have remnants of the IIdly theme.
At this point, either theme will work ok.
But we need all the pages to look like the HOME page. Instead they all show a Pageside bar. I cannot get rid of the page sidebar no matter which theme I pick. I also tried elementor too but I can uninstall that.

Can you help me clean this up, and just have one theme working ok and not have pages with side bars?

Thanks so much!
Kim

• Kris
    • Support

Hi Kim

Hope you are doing good today.

In most cases common themes have build in templates which you can find in each page edit in section Page Attributes. It is called "template". From this select you can choose correct template. If you theme author predicted that user want to have full width for each page then you should have some template called Full Width or something similar. If not this will require some additional css fix.

Please double check in edit mode of any page does template section exist there, if not this code added to additional css section in your theme should do the trick (Appearance -> Customize):

/*hide sidebar*/
    .sidebar-wrap {display:none;}

/*make content full width on all pages*/
    #content.site-content .container {width:auto !important; display:block !important;}
    #content.site-content .container .content-left-wrap.col-md-9 {width:auto !important; display:block !important;}

/*fix to not affect default theme container width on home page */
    @media (min-width:768px){
    .home #content.site-content .container{width:750px !important;}
    }

@media (min-width:992px){
    .home #content.site-content .container{width:970px !important;}
    }

@media (min-width:1200px){
    .home #content.site-content .container{width:1170px !important;}
    }

Please note this code will remove sidebar from all pages where Contact / About / Search widgets exist and this code will work only for this theme you currently have installed on your site.

Hope this help :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Kris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.