Incorrect expiration date (Only 14 days) rather than 30 days

I just had a new site register (#743) and it had a successful PayPal transaction, however, the site is scheduled to expire on 12/26 instead of 1/12 which is 16 days short.

• Rupok

Hi antKat,

This is really weird and should not happen. I pinged our developer regarding this and he said this is possible if you have extended the expiry interval by filtering it. But I assume you didn't do that. So it's really strange.

However, is this happening for any other site? Is it okay if we change your PayPal from live to sandbox for couple of minutes and create a test Pro Site to regenerate the issue? I'll send the report to our developer after this and he will work on this, investigate and try to find the reason behind this.

Please confirm. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• antKat

Rupok,
    Thanks for your response. It is weird, I have experienced other problems with Pro Sites over the last couple of years but I have not experienced this one exactly. There have been times that extra periods had been given which ended up being quite costly to us. I wrote about it I believe in August 2015. This is the first time that there is a partial and at time of registration. You have my permission to put PayPal in test mode for a few minutes to test. Please confirm when finished and put back to live.

• Nithin

Hi antKat,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I checked your website, but I didn't see option to register through the frontend, maybe a plugin has disabled it? I created a new user wpmuone, and went to yourWebsiteURL.com/pro-site/?action=new_blog to create a new pro site blog, but I wasn't able to get past after that. The page keeps reloading when I click the Sign up for a site.

I think, I'm checking the wrong page, could you please provide the correct pro site checkout URL, so that I could see what I'm missing out here. Please advise, so that we could give a closer look.

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Nithin

Hi antKat,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

the sign-up page is:
    https://usingessentialoils.com/pro-site/

Thank you for making that clear, that page wasn't working before when I tested it last time, however it does work fine now. I created two test sites, #744, #745 but the pro site wasn't assigned any level, but the payments seems to have worked fine, and I wasn't able to notice any console errors.

This seems to be an odd issue, since it's a live site, it's pretty tough to troubleshoot this issue. Is it possible, that whether you could create a staging website where we could test this issue extensively? You might find the following link helpful in setting up staging website:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/testing-environment-wordpress/

If you aren't able to setup a staging website, could you please enable debug mode on? We would like to test this issue further, with debug mode enabled. To enable it, open your wp-config.php file located in your root directory, and look for define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);. Change it to:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

In order to enable the error logging to a file on the server you need to add:

define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

Please do let us know how you are looking to troubleshoot this issue further, we would be glad to work according to that. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

I

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.