Incorrect Membership dates and emails

1.I am an admin on our BWANH.ORG site. I also had a membership with BWANH. I tried to renew my membership and although I clicked on the $100 membership level the next screen showed me a $50 value. It also did not have a button to press to continue the process. (So I was stuck.) When I logged in with a different email address and "joined" for the first time I could complete the process. I really need to fix this as we have members we want to renew using the site.

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello tim128,

As administrator on your site you have access to all memberships and you can't join them or renew them. Only normal, non-admin users can do that. This is not bug.

Your users should be able to renew their membership fine - only you cant do that. If you want to test this function, you need to create test account - same way you tested joining membership.

Kind regards,
    Kasia

• Daniel
    • The Incredible Code Injector

I set up a test user on my Membership 2 plugin and use a different browser to view changes and test behaviours while I edit in my admin profile.

Browser 1 - Admin
    Browser 2 - TestUser

This has been the most efficient way for me to test the changes that I've come across.
    If there's a better way, I'd love to hear. :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.