Incorrectly Rendered Boxes

Hi, I just installed and tried out the Google Maps Plugin.

When I edit the map, I can't see the Body field as shown in the screenshot.

When I load the page, the boxes are not shown correctly as well. also shown in a separate screenshot.

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi Macnetis and welcome to WPMU DEV!

That definitely doesn't seem right! As far as I see that part's rendered by Google's API. I'm guessing there's some sort of conflict on your page.

Would it be possible for you to provide a link? If not, could you try deactivating any other plugins that might affect the front-end display?

Thanks,
    David

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi Ivan,

That's strange, I can see what you mean. I can't seem to replicate that but I'm wondering if it's somehow related to the css on the page.

Could you possibly try switching to the Twenty Ten theme to see if it displays that way still?

Thanks,
    David

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi Ivan,

We haven't heard from you in a moment on this but we'd be happy to try and get this sorted. As this appears to have to do with a css conflict my best thought is to check that by switching to Twenty Ten momentarily to see if the issue persists. It may also be a conflict with a plugin, so you could also try disabling plugins to see where the issue's occurring.

The boxes are being rendered by Google's API itself rather than the plugin rendering them so I imagine you'd see the same thing even if you did the map code up manually.

For that reason, it would help to know where a css issue exists. If you could let us know, we'll be happy to help. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
    David

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya,

As we haven't heard back from ya with any response in awhile I'm gonna mark this one resolved. If you'd like to go through anything further, feel free to re-open this thread. Alternately, you can also always open up a new one.

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.