Increase Appointments+ booking time to days

Hello,

Im considering to use the Appointments+ plugin into a website for booking sailing boats on a weekly basis. So how can i change the Appointments time interval up from 720min max thats now, to 60days. and minimum to be 1 week. This plugin has all the extras i require so far, and only this time config issue creates me problem. Is it possible to increase the range of the booking times so i can use it? Thank you in advance

• Theodor Dimitriou
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Thank you for quick reply.

So i cannot use this great plugin for such usage. And when you say you might add this feature in a future release how much time this means?

And one more question, can you suggest me another plugin to offer me what im looking for, plus having the same customization options as Appointments+?

Thank you in advance

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hello again @theodor,

I talked to the plugin developer just a couple of hours ago about this and I’m afraid it will not be possible to do it at this point.

In order for this feature to be implemented more than 50% of the existing plugin code would have to be rewritten.. particularly the whole schedule calculus.

So if that gets added at some point it will not be in the near future.

Cheers,

Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.