Increase Blog Title Font in Gridmarket

Gridmarket question – i have a site, http://www.dreamsuniversity.com, and i would like to increase the font of my blog titles. i wasn’t sure where to customize this. (preferebly in the wp editor and not through FTP)

Please let me know…thanks :slight_smile:

• Arun Basil Lal
    • New Recruit

Hey jp,

the site wasnt loading for me, so am not sure if you have any customizations of yourself. Here is how you can increase the font size of blog titles if you are using the default theme, add this to the style sheet. Changing the values should help you make it to the size of your desire:

h3 {
    font-size: 20px !important;
    }

h1 {
    font-size: 24px !important;
    }

h3 is used on homepage and h1 on individual pages / posts. Good luck!

• jp
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Arun,

Thanks for your response. I take it that code cant be pasted in the built in WP editor, correct?

It needs to be done through an FTP client, correct?

Also, when I looked at the CSS template in Gridmarket, I saw two folders…custom.css and grid.css

Which one needs to be updated?

Where does that new code get pasted?

Sorry for the several questions, as you can see, you are dealing with a complete newbie. Thanks.

• jp
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Horrible news. I did what you said and it did not change anything. :slight_frown: Not sure what is going on, i edited it, pasted it and it still doesnt work. This is what the custom CSS sheet looks like now:

• ehoanshelt
    • Flash Drive

Hey JP,

You can use the WP Editor if you would like…it’s just easier to do it via FTP. Looks like your custom.css file is loaded last so it should be the file you are editing with custom CSS. This will also make sure you don’t lose any customization during upgrades.

So in your custom.css file, add this code:

h1.post-title {
    font-size: 36px;
    line-height: 36px;
    }

Of course, change 36px to whatever you want the size to be.

For right now, comment out the code Arun Basil Lal provided. Although his solution should work perfectly, the !important tags will mess with this solution.

Let me know if that helps!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.