Increase edit time and ability to delete topics

Hello,
I don't know how much time you can edit a post for, but I feel that it should be extended. Sometimes I forget to add things in, but I cannot edit my post. Then by submitting another reply, it just bumps my topic up which puts it down in the support staff q's.

The other thing I would like is the ability to delete replies or threads. Sometimes your reply does not contribute the way it looked on paper and the only way to make it look deleted is to erase all the text, but that looks kind of tacky, wouldn't you agree?

Thanks for paying attention to my ideas. I love the new layouts here.

• Rupok

Hi Alex

I hope you had a wonderful day.

Thanks for your good work around and we are really happy to know that you liked our new layouts.

However, I'm not exactly sure for how long is a member allowed to edit his post. But I'm definitely forwarding your valuable suggestions of extending the edit time limit and ability to delete replies/threads to appropriate authority. If they also think it's important, I believe they will implement these.

I'll let you know as soon as I find the exact allowed editing time period for users.

Keep suggesting valuable ideas like these. It really helps us to understand the point of view of our users.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.