Increasing the Maximum Upload and PHP Memory Limit in WordPress

Good morning,

For the past couple of days, I've been having issues w/ editing my woocomerce and coursepress products. When I try to update and/or preview the work that I've done, it redirects me to a white screen and my content doesn't load. I called GoDaddy b/c they host my site and they stated that it could be a PHP issue and that possibly my memory needs to be increased. I've read your tutorial via https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/increase-memory-limit/?nhtz=b&utm_expid=3606929-91.15T0nlf8TFCqo1W_BlZjGg.1&utm_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F. However, I'm still having issues. Therefore, I'm reaching out to you for assistance. If you have any
questions, please feel free to contact me via phone at XXX or via e-mail at XXX.
EDIT by Predrag: Removed contact details.

Thank you. I look forward to your response. Have a great day!

Best regards,

Stephane Elias

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey Stephane,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

Please note that we offer support only through our support forums which are public so I've removed your contact details from your question.

First thing is to check if memory changes did take desired effect, you can go to WPMU DEV > Support panel in your admin section and click on System Info button, there you will see your current memory limit and if it's the same value that you choose.

Next thing to check is what memory is being used when this happens, this can be done by enabling debug log on your site.
    You can enable debug log in your wp-config.php by replacing define('WP_DEBUG', false); with this code:

// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
    define('WP_DEBUG', true);

// Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
    define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);

// Disable display of errors and warnings
    define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);
    @ini_set( 'display_errors', 0 );

Save your changes so that white screen appears and that should create debug.log file in your wp-content folder that could tell us what is going on.
    Can you please save it as .txt file and attach it here so we can check it out.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.