Indexing is stuck in Middle

Hi,

In one of the subsite: directory.edugorilla.com, I have 34k Posts. I started the cron job around 15 days back and it indexed 20k products. After that indexing is stuck. It is not indexing more posts of that custom post type.

Thanks

Dimitris

Hey there Rohit,

that's rather unfortunate, let me ask you first, are all of the 34k posts published? Cause only those will be available to post indexer.

I also tried to access the subsite backend but I was prompted to login again.
    If this is coming from a plugin or another security measure, could you please disable it so we could have access?
    If this isn't possible, could you please create a new user for us that can have access to the subsite in question and send over his credentials? As this is public forum, you should send us your details through our safe contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question using this template:

Subject: "Attn: Dimitris"
    - WordPress admin (login url/username/password)
    - link back to this thread for reference
    - any other relevant urls

Keep in mind the subject line as ensures that it gets assigned to me.

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

Dimitris

Hey there Rohit,

hope you're doing good and don't mind my late reply here, it's been quite busy in our forums lately and trying to keep up with every single member!

Could you please enable the cron log so we could see what is happening as the rebuild works?
    You can do so by adding the following to your wp-config.php file:
    define('PI_CRON_DEBUG', true);
    This will add a new tab to your post indexer dashboard and show what is happening.

As additional step, feel free to enable WP_DEBUG too. Simply add the following lines again in wp-config.php file:

// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
    define('WP_DEBUG', true);
    // Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
    define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);
    // Disable display of errors and warnings
    define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);
    @ini_set('display_errors', 0);

Then go ahead and try to rebuild the index of the specific subsite via Network admin -> Sites (hover on subsite and hit "rebuild").

All debug information should be logged to /wp-content/debug.log file.
    You can upload it in a service like Dropbox and either post the shareable link here or reply to our email conversation and post it there.

Finally, please install the following plugin to better inspect any cron jobs
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-crontrol/

Looking forward for your results on this!
    Warm regards,
    Dimitris