Individual calendars for individual providers

We have three locations and seven service providers. Is there any way to output appoints for individual providers to individual calendars?

• Majid

Hello Dorn Brenton
    I hope you are doing well today :slight_smile:

Regarding your question, you can setup your system in a way that each provider has it's own page, so for example assuming "Provider 1" has an ID of 1, you just need to create a page and insert the following shortcode
    [app_monthly_schedule worker="1"] This will display the work hours of that particular provider and the calendar will be different in each page depending on the provider ID giver to the shortcode.

Let me know if I can provide any further assistance, I will be happy to help :slight_smile:
    Cheers,
    Majid

• Tie Dye Dorn

Saw that shortcode will be helpful. My question revolves around syncing with different google calendars for each provider. Also additionally can you have different service providers at different locations with different hours?

Example: we have one service provider that is going to work am on Tuesdays and Thrusdays at one location, pm some days at a second location some days at a third location. We would like to set her hours and location then have all of those appointments sync with a specific calendar. At the same time we have another service provider that works ams and pms at two locations and would like her appointments synced with a different calendar. We would also like them to auto sync:slight_smile: yes I know i am a pita but this would be fabulous if I can get it going:slight_smile:

• Nastia

Hello Tie Dye Dorn

Hope you are doing well!

Also additionally can you have different service providers at different locations with different hours?

Please activate Locations and Worker Locations add-ons from Appointments > Settings > Add-ons. The Worker Locations addd-on will allow to bing location to a Service Provider.

Go to Locations tab to add new locations. Then load "Service Providers" tab, click on More Info link under each provider to add a location.

To set working hours for each service Provider, please navigate to Appointments > Settings > Working Hours tab. Under "List for" choose a service provider and set the working hours

To allow to service providers set up their own Google Calendar, please, in the Appointments > Settings > Google Calendar, set "Allow Service Providers for Google Calendar API Integration" to Yes

This way Service Providers can set up their own calendar from the Profile page

Please let us know if you have any further questions!

Cheers,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.