Infinite scroll has the hiccups?

Hi there!

We have been using JetPack's infinite scroll on the front page of cindyambuehl.luxury and as of the last JetPack update, it seems to have the hiccups. When it loads more posts, it's loading some that it's already shown instead of loading the next posts that haven't appeared yet.

I know that when it was initially set up, we had to add an extra snippet of code to make it work with the theme (Genesis Foodie) so not sure if that might also have something to do with it?

I'm hoping you guys can save the day! Thanks!!

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Rhonda,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I'm not sure about the code snippet that you had to add but "hiccups" are often caused by simply not enough memory made available to WordPress. If you got WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin installed, please go to the "WPMU DEV -> Support" page and click on "System info" button.

Check please value of "memory_limit" in "PHP" tab and then value of "WP_MEMORY_LIMIT" in WordPress tab. Let me know about them :slight_smile:

It would also be great if you could grant a support access to the site so I could check it. You can do this on "WPMU DEV -> Support" page in your site's backend.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.