Infinite SEO and other WPMU Dev plugins

Hi,

Have I missed a setting or is this a feature request, or is there a filter that can be applied.

Infinite SEO rather neatly adds Title & Meta to quick edit on Post & Pages.

However (and I'm using Marketpress, I haven't checked other WPMUdev plugins), it would be rather useful to have the quick edit option for products (it infinte SEO metabox gets applied on the full edit page)

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hiya @ROIBOT

You're quite right.

I just installed a fresh copy of Infinite SEO on a test network and don't see the meta boxes under Quick Edit for any custom post types.

Settings for products, events, directory listings, fundraisers, classifieds, etc, all show in the post editor though.

I don't know if the developer has included a hook that can be used for CPTs, so let's see if we can get him in here to share his wisdom, shall we? Pinging him now...

Also, you may want to update your install... you're a couple of versions behind :slight_frown:

• Vladislav
    • Dead Eye Dev

Hello,

Yes, currently the quick edit fields are available only for posts and pages. This also applies to custom columns in the "list all" view page - it doesn't get added for post types other then post and page. I see how this can be valuable, especially when using WordPress in a CMS role, rather than like a traditional blog, so that's one of the features that'll hopefully be in the next plugin release.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.