Infinite SEO causing major problems

Problems:

1. Meta descriptions don’t save. At least not for long. About 20 of my recent additions got blown out.

2. Sitemap not being generated.

3. Suggested keywords not working.

I’ve got HeadSpace2 and SEO Smart-links installed. I’ve tried to deactivate to see if it fixes the issue but I’m not seeing it work.

I’m using the Minerva theme but I’ve seen this same issue on several other of my custom themed sites. Any suggestions please?

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi tbennett04,

Hmm, could you please verify you’re using the latest version of Infinite SEO 1.3.2? There was just a recent update and if you could ensure you’re on that latest version that’ll help to get this sorted.

I’m unable to replicate anything with the meta descriptions. You’re saying the settings won’t save at all?

The sitemaps likely have to do with the Path to the XML Sitemap at the following:

yourdomain.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=wds_wizard&step=2

Could you please try entering the server path to your uploads folder, something like so?

/home1/youraccount/public_html/wp-content/uploads/sitemap.xml

Lastly, I can’t seem to find what you’re referring to on the suggested keywords. Could we maybe get a screenshot of that particular section?

Thanks,

David

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya,

Just checking if it was eventually resolved in another thread? Or by yourself separately to us? Or by us over email with you? Or using our live support?

If so, no need to reply, that’s great news.

If not, could you let us know by re-opening this topic, and we’ll get onto it and helping you out asap!

Otherwise, happy days, glad you got it sorted :slight_smile:

Thanks!

• tbennett04
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

The post went to my junk mail, sorry for the delay in response.

I had swapped over to a new server (thus the bad sitemap path).

Seems to be working now. Something in the configuration must have happened when I moved it over. I’ll let you know if any problems, but seems ok.

thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.