Infinite SEO enhancement - important

Hi

I'va already spoke about that, but i do insist on the Infinite SEO update and enhancement.

At the moment, for ex, it is only possible to do index / no index taxonomies on individual taxonomy setup.

There is no global tab "taxonomies setup" with a little check box to index/no index, follow / no follow specific taxo.

Not a probleme with 15 cats or keywords. But on sites with hundreds of termes, like an online newspaper this is just a nightmare :slight_frown:

Unfortunately on this particualr site i will be forced to use another seo plugin, despite ISEO does a preaty dgood job but its admin is definitly well... old fashioned :p

Please think about that. At the moment we cannot do "fine SEO"...

Thanks for attention.

• Aphrodite
    • The Reaper

Hello !

Any news on this one ?

Havin a centralized panel to manage taxonomies is really becomming strategical guys.

Now i need, on a big magazine site, to set as "no index" taxonomies (tags and other customs) and this is almost impossible to do because it must be done one by one ! and there are many tags...

Is there a way to "no index" a whole taxo, anyway ?

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @Aphrodite

I hope you are well today.

As this is marked as a feature request, so dev team needs to see a number of votes from other member in this thread, we can't give you any ETA I am afraid.

But let me tag the developer @Vladislav in this thread for his valuable opinion if there is any easy way.

We appreciate your patience on this.

Cheers
    Ash

• Aphrodite
    • The Reaper

Hi !

Well, the post is not well done or exlicit enough to vote for it properly :slight_smile:

The problem is that now ISEO was, before, much more advanced than other plugins, but now he is clearly late and does not feed correctly fine seo settings.

I must admit that infortunatly i dont use it anymore on new sites...

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @Aphrodite

I don't think auto microformatting is possible with Infinite SEO. Though you can always follow the html structure, but you have do it by yourself (not automatic).

If you please create a new thread with the title stating about microformats, any of our staff will mark for feature request.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.